When delivering empty cylinders to Cantaş collection points and facilities;
• They must be delivered with the invoice and waybill indicating the quantity of the cylinders.
• The labels and barcodes on the cylinders must be readable with hand terminals.
• The handles and foot circles of the tubes must be on the tube and must be intact.
• The body of the cylinders must be free from crushing, bending, breakage, impact, collapse, deep scratches, holes and burn marks on the body.
• The valves of the cylinders must be attached to the cylinder, working and in good condition.
• Cylinders to be shipped by intermediary (cargo, warehouse, transporter, part load carrier, etc.) must be palletized and / or packaged in a suitable condition for shipment and in a way that will not be damaged during shipment.
• It must be ensured that all of the above conditions are fulfilled.
The above-mentioned conditions will be controlled by Cantaş Kimya Production and Quality staff. In case the conditions are not fulfilled and it is determined that the tubes/tanks are sent to different companies for filling, ABSOLUTELY no return will be accepted.